What is a cookie
A cookie is a small data file created by the Web Site being visited that stores information on the user’s computer to provide access to various functions.
What information do our cookies provide us with?
Specifically, the cookies on the Website provide the following information:
- a) The domain name of the provider (ISP) that gives you access to the network. For example, if the user’s provider is XXX, he/she will only be identified with the domain xxx.es. In this way Patentes Talgo can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit the Web Site most often.
b) The date and time of access to the Web Site and the time spent on it by each user. This makes it possible to find out the busiest hours and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at peak hours.
c) The Internet address from which the link to our Web Site originated. Thanks to this data, Patentes Talgo can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to its server, in order to promote those that offer the best results, in order to satisfy the information needs of visitors.
d) The number of daily visitors to each content. This allows Patentes Talgo to know the most successful areas and to increase and improve its content in order to provide users with more satisfactory information. The information obtained is completely anonymous, which means that it cannot be associated to a specific and identified user.
e) The language chosen by each user on his or her first visit to the Web Site and the restricted area.
f) Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
g) User activity within the Web Site: links and places clicked, pages visited, searches, etc. This allows Patentes Talgo to improve the functionalities of the Web Site and make it more attractive and useful for you.
The information to which Patentes Talgo has access through cookies makes it possible to personalize the Services according to the user’s interests, but under no circumstances do the cookies make it possible to obtain personal data, nor can they read data or other cookies that exist on the user’s computer. The time of conservation of cookies will depend on the type of cookie in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
Types of cookies
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the Web Site and the use of its different options or services.
- Third-party analytical cookies:
- Google Analytics: They allow to quantify the number of users and their connection time and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the services offered in order to improve the offer provided to users. The type of information stored includes language, location (city level), frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visit, browser and operating system, origin of the visit, etc. Patentes Talgo uses this information to continually improve the Web Site. The __utma, __utmb, __utmc and __utmz cookies that users can see in their browser settings are from Google Analytics. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- Google Adwords: Google Adwords is the Google tool that allows you to publish ads on its search engine. Google Adwords cookies allow Patentes Talgo to measure the success of its advertising campaigns, calculating the amount of sales generated by each campaign. The __ar_v4 cookie that can be seen in the browser settings is from Google Adwords. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- Google Adsense: Google Adsense is the Google tool that allows web publishers to display advertising banners from the Google network to their users. The provider of this cookie is Google. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access us is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made, the products and the most visited categories.
- Identification and personalization cookies: They allow the user to identify and authenticate him/herself on subsequent visits to the Web Site and to access authorized content.
How do I reject cookies?
You can prevent the use of our cookies on your computer through the corresponding option of your browser (help function), but in this case you will not be able to enjoy the facilities and customizations in the Services that cookies allow and we even inform you that some of these functions may fail.
- For more information on disabling cookies visit the guidelines provided by any of the four most commonly used browsers:
- For more information about the Firefox browser click here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- For more information about the Chrome browser click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information on the Explorer browser click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For more information about the Safari browser click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For more information about Opera browser: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Pursuant to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, PATENTES TALGO S.L.U., as a service provider of the information society that operates through this Internet Site/Web-Page, makes available to the interested persons and entities the following general information data:
Company Name: PATENTES TALGO S.L.U.
Registered Office: Paseo del Tren Talgo, 2, 28290 – Las Matas -Madrid
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Identification Number (CIF): B-84528553
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, page M-392505, volume 22063, folio 84.
All the contents of the present Web site, including, without character limiting, texts, graphs, images, his design and the rights of intellectual property that could correspond to the above mentioned contents, as well as all the brands, commercial names or any other distinctive sign, are property of PATENTES TALGO S.L.U.. or their legitimate owners (with whom PATENTES TALGO S.L.U.. has reached the corresponding agreements for the assignment/licensing of these rights), and all rights to them are reserved.
It is prohibited any act of reproduction of the contents, in all or in part, in any form or means, mechanical, electronic, reprographic or other, as well as any act of diffusion, public communication or distribution, without the previous authorization in writing of PATENTES TALGO S.L.U.. or the legitimate owners of the corresponding rights.
TALGO PATENTS S.L.U.. shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from the use of the contents by users or the infringement by them of any legal provision in force.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, as well as the applicable national regulations on data protection, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.., TALGO PATENTS S.L.U.. informs you that the personal data provided by you will be processed by the Data Controller, TALGO PATENTS S.L.U., with address at Paseo del Tren TALGO, número 2, Las Matas, CP 28290 (Madrid) with the purpose of communicating with you and informing you about the activities, products and services of TALGO PATENTS S.L.U. The file that collects such treatment is duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency, ensuring TALGO PATENTS S.L.U.. that it has adopted and will adopt the technical, organizational and structural measures required by the aforementioned regulations in force.
When you are required to provide personal data, you will also be informed of the purpose of the processing, the period during which the data will be kept and any other rights you may have, as well as whether or not you are obliged to provide the data and the consequences of your refusal.
We inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition, by means of written request to the Delegate of Data Protection (DPO) of PATENTES TALGO S.L.U., to the following e-mail: email@example.comIn both cases, they must attach a photocopy of their ID card or corresponding identity document.